CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is this?!?!

Views: 5,686
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,356,199

Re: What is this?!?!

Great pictures! May I ask what microscope name/model are you using? I want to get one badly, had no luck with the cheap "field" microscopes. Your pictures are beautiful! They look like what I get from my nose too.

I'd recommend taking Albendazole, 2x a day for 2 weeks, take a short break, then repeat, take a break, repeat, etc..Take DEC you can order it from Australia, once a day, also follow protocals on Curezone for systemic worm infections.

What would label it Morgellons is if there are fibers growing out of any of them. Usually red, blue, black, and fine white ones. The black ones (for me) tend to be thick. Also if you get sores on your body that don't heal, or take way too long to heal, and get a yellow plasticy substance on top of the sore instead of a scab, Morgellons.

Also, bolstering the immune system, cut out Sugar & flour, chocolate.
There's alot of herbs and products people can get, Colloidal Silver I've heard of, iodine, bromelain, digestive enzye, much more. I buy what I can afford.

Diet can be changed without increased income. I'm eating dark green salads, and cooking with raw and slightly cooked garlic, a whole head of garlic (head the right word?) a day. This has made a huge difference. I see it in the dogs too. I think it's the garlic and the Albendazole, and the daily head to tail topical rub ons, "Pour ons" for goats, even cattle, "Cydectin" which is Moxidectin 5%, weird funky stuff, works GREAT. This is what had tamed the dogs red, enlarged belly which has serious big lumps, nests these creatures use. Nothing made an impact on her belly like the topical Moxi. She's too sensitive to Ivermectin (Labrador is, Terrier isn't), so I'm avoiding it.

I'd put a worm killer in your nose several times a day, but have it on your face and ears, neck, everywhere is best, because they will relocate. This is the mistake I made last summer. I didn't do the allover rub ons, and got no where. I'd avoid the Permethrin rub ons, overused, resistence issues. I like the meds that aren't commonly used for people, less resistance. Morg. book says her patients often reported the worm meds seemed to work for 2 weeks then stopped, so they rotated. Ivermectin and Albendazole being the 2 favored ones according to the author. I think topical Ivermectin works better than oral, and is easier on the liver. Take milkweed capsules to protect the liver.

Garlic in the diet or high strength garlic pills, and topical rub ons, oral Albendazole seem to be getting somewhere for us, finally!

It always going to be trial and error for each person to some degree. Am using Boric Acid powder in water (1/4 tsp in 1/4 C. water) makes a non-stinging way to remove eggs on eyelids, corners of the eyes, on gums, in nose and ears. I had really good results with imidicloprid to stop the constant worms in nose in the beginning--was horrendous. Also they were in earlobes, cheekbone area, then chin, then lips. Moved around. If I would have had everything slathered in topical in advance, it would have been better. True they might just go inward and make a big lumpy nest somewhere, but at least a person can somewhat control what is happening on their head and face. A 1,000 eggs in one earlobe was the worst pain I've ever experienced!!! I had massive egg sieges on parts of the face for 2 months, I stayed up 2 days usually without sleep to get the eggs out. Felt like a life or death struggle.

Am dusting my scalp with Boric Acid powder if needed, also diatomaceous earth is worth a try for external use. Also dumped some Cydectin (Moxidectin) on scalp when it got bad. Lots of things will discourage them, and they go elsewhere. They had nests in my feet, on an elbow, on ankle tops, inner hands and fingers, formed callouses overnight. Using the garlic and topicals is what I think is giving me an edge on the callouses. Also nests on feet, also fiber balls inbetween toes.

My Uggs were contaminants, full of eggs and parasites, inc. mites. Been disinfecting my Uggs, Boric Acid powder is great to put into the sheepskin pile. Diatomaceous Earth would be too. I load on the oil Moxi cattle pour on onto my feet and inbetween toes, working topicals into all nailbads well, at least 2-3 times a day in beginning.

NO one thing will cure it. Diet, anti parasitic meds, maybe anti-fungals (I need these, have to find out more) Antibiotics , herbs, vitamins, better cleaning, etc.

What kind of anti fungal cream did you use? Still looking online for good photos of the eggs and larvae of each worm / parasite, can't find! The worm with a split tail I finally found was related to water birds, snails being the intermediate host.

What you said about fins, hooks, a center foot is exactly what I have. They're so gross! Good luck in your fight!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)