CureZone   Log On   Join
Water fasting for acne

Views: 998
Published: 7 y

Water fasting for acne

Hi everyone, I joined this forum in hopes of support and maybe similiar stories. I have had severe Acne for 5+ years now, trying everything from Proactiv, retinoids, Aczone and tazorac. The only thing it did was get rid of the Acne for a short term (and not to mention they costed A LOT). I've tried organic African soap too, but it only made it worse. I honestly feel so defeated because even my dermatologist said it shouldve healed 1 year ago and then he suggested cosmetic surgery. I literally cried the whole drive home. It is just so saddening how Acne is ruining my life----it makes me feel worse around people, I've even worn makeup just because it gives me some confidence. I know it shouldn't matter that i have acne because "it's about your personality," yah of course it is but looks give first impressions too, and my acne is horrible. I have it on my left and right cheek, it's much worse on the left one. I have keloid scars and marks on my chest and back too.I am a 19yr old male btw

Anyways, I've come upon Water Fasting last month and have been amazed at what people have said has happened to their skin issues during and post fast. I've been drinking only 100% natural juices and water for 5 days and plan to for one more day. After tomorrow, I will only drink water for hopefully 14 days....I will listen to my body. After i break my fast, I will eat a healthy, raw food based diet, again.....hopefully

Has anyone else done a Water Fast for their skin issues? Is 14 days too short? Too long? Sorry for the lengthy post lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.077 sec, (1)