CureZone   Log On   Join
Perhaps I need to change me Candida diet plan to a no meat and fat diet?

Jonna Views: 16,694
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,922,983

Perhaps I need to change me Candida diet plan to a no meat and fat diet?

Just came across this conversation as I am now 2 1/2 weeks into my Candida diet. I am following the "Ultimate Candida diet plan". I have a die-off rash on my face, itchy skin and feel very irritable and depressed. I also just stoped taking cymbalta that I was on for 3 1/2 years. Not sure if I feel like this due to the diet or the weaning off the cymbalta or a combination of the two? But it has to stop! This can not continue! It is not good for me, and it effects my husband and most of all my presious children! I have to be happy again, be able to smile, laugh and control my anger and crying. This part has been going on for about a week now. Perhaps I need to focus more on the no meats, oils and fat rather than no grains, sugars, dairy and fruits? Can I eat chicken though? I really don't want to go back on the toxic medication (Cymbalta) and want to fix my Candida overgrowth naturally.... Suggestions?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)