CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling extremely, severely depressed... Die-off from Candida?

fairlind Views: 45,454
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,922,199

Re: Feeling extremely, severely depressed... Die-off from Candida?

If candida is your problem, take heart; I seem to have gotten it under control. I started with undeceleic acid for a couple of days, found that in spite of its reputation it still gave me a tough die-off, and switched to pentathine. Now, 6 weeks in total, I feel much better, and my spit test shows 1/3 of the previous amount of candida. I suspect I would now be considered within normal limits if I took another blood test. And I did not follow a strict candida diet.
Does that mean I'm all cured? Of course not. The multiple food allergies remain, and eating any of those foods will probably continue to make me sick until my gut heals. And I'll take the pantethine for at least a year, just to make sure everything's clear. But hey, after 4 years on the sofa, I'm becoming a functional human being again.
Don't be surprised that people who are completely out of the woods are not coming back to these forums. They are busy catching up on their lives.
P.S. SAM-E helped with mood and concentration during my illness and recovery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)