CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Going on colon hydrotherapy cleanse hopefully to eliminate body odor

cyberzero Views: 6,986
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 561,224

Re: Going on colon hydrotherapy cleanse hopefully to eliminate body odor

Hi, I can understand your situation as I am also having a similar case. My problem is hyperhydrosis and due to this I get dehydrated easily. This condition leads me to many problems like dry mouth, bad breath, body odour, constipation, etc...whatever lack of hydration can cause. Later I got aware of my condition and took measures which helped me evade body odour successfully. Here is what I did: started consuming plenty of water and consumed a spoonfull of flaxseeds after each meal. This helped me get rid of constipation and many wastes from body. Also I took chlorophyll tablets (chlorfresh) which helped a bit. While consuming water i followed this routine of 4 cups when wake up, 4 cups at 11:30 am, 4 cups at evening 4:30 pm, 4 cups at 7:30 pm and 2 cups before going to bed. Careful, dont eat or drink anything 40 mins before and after drinking water. I hope this helps anyone having trouble like as me. Stay cheerful!.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)