CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: After 10 years of hair loss I found a recipe that stopped my hair loss !

glameris Views: 12,084
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,351,187

Re: After 10 years of hair loss I found a recipe that stopped my hair loss !

Hi there, I would rather tell you my regimen I've been doing for the past 5 weeks.
The powders I use are shikakai, bhrami, aritha (areetha), neem, and fenugreek. The clay i use is the green clay. I usually put 2 spoons of fenugreek into a glass bowl and then i add 1 spoon of the other powders and mix them together. I then add melted coconut oil into the mixture, about 2 spoons, and i add as much green tea into the mixture until it becomes the consistency i like.
I leave the mixture in the glass bowl, covered for about 1-2 hours to allow the powders to interact with one another. while the mixture is settling i apply coconut oil and bhrangraj oil to my scalp, do a quick 2 minute massage and leave it on until the mixture is ready.
I apply the mask and leave it for 30 minutes and rinse off. i do not cover my hair.

After i rinse out the mud mask, I add marshmallow root tea to my scalp and hair as a leave in moisturizer because the mask can be quite drying if you're not moisturizing your hair properly.

I am sorry to hear about your fathers condition. It is frustrating having alopecia and not having it taken seriously. i have been to dermatologists and doctors and been told that nothing will help grow my hair back. after 6 years my hair growing and falling out, i've chosen to go the ayurvedic route.
Along side my hair routine, i take 2 b complex pills, 1 zinc 25mg pill and 2 spoons of cod liver oil every morning with orange juice, drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
I also massage my scalp for 20 minutes at night in the morning, with or without oil. if my arms get too tired, i use an electric massager for my scalp

Unfortunatley i am unable to post the links of where i got the information from.
please look up
"herbal leaves/powders - ayurvedic" from facebook"
"one hair pack 8 benefits" on youtube
"how to choose clay" from Coop coco blog

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)