CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: After 10 years of hair loss I found a recipe that stopped my hair loss !

glameris Views: 12,070
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,230,023

Re: After 10 years of hair loss I found a recipe that stopped my hair loss !

Hi there, i didnt start the original post but i have had alopecia for tge last 6 years and the past month i have been using clays to get hair growth. I can say it has been successful and i will be back monthly to update incase my hair falls in the future.
This is a clay routine that has worked for me over the last 5 weeks:
I use indian clays bhrami shikakai amla neem Green Clay and fenugreek powder. I am haitian so i use coconut oil on my scalp and hair for an hour or more if i want to avoid dryness. I mix the paste with green tea and a bit of coconut or bhrangaraj oil and let it sit for 1-2 hours in the glass bowl the ingredients to extract with one another. The clay will thicken a bit the longer its left out, so store it in a glass bowl in the fridge. I make enough for 2 treatments a week.
When i apply the mask i massage it gently On my scalp and hair. I chose to cover my hair with a plastic cap and leave it on for 30 minutes. I massage again before i rinse it out and apply a leave in liquid made from marshmallow root tea which gives my hair a slippery texture and make it easy to detangle after the clay wash treatment.
I chose the ayurvedic route because i found no success with any other method. Again, this is just my own routine that has worked for my hair over the past month. I also take 1 zinc 25 mg capsule, 2 spoons of cod liver oil and 1 bcomplex pill every morning.

I have seen results and do believe that clay masks help.with hair loss, depending how severe your condition is. But clay mask alone wont stop hair loss, you to take care of your internal body as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)