CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: After 10 years of hair loss I found a recipe that stopped my hair loss !

glameris Views: 12,108
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,616,246

Re: After 10 years of hair loss I found a recipe that stopped my hair loss !

Hi there, try the mud/clay masks they will heal your scalp and stengthen your hair follicles. Instead of using ivy tea, try green tra or even nettle tea. Nettle tea is a common dht blocker, look it up.
Depending on how comfortable you are with oils, you should apply coconut oil to your hair and scalp for an hour before applying the clay mask to avoid drying out your hair. As for the type of clay, the majority of clays share the same properties. Again feel free to look up different clay types and decides which on best suites you.
I hope this helps. I too am a clay user and have seen great results within the last month beating my alopecia. I take zinc and b-complex as well and massage my scalp daily with coconut oil for 20 minutes morning and night, because i wear a wig i massage twice daily to keep up the circulation. I use a head massager device when i get too tired.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)