CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overweight woman needing a LOT of help & support

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 2,479
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,350,883

Re: Overweight woman needing a LOT of help & support

intermittent fasting can be very good, I believe! there are studies that show that it increases the length of life. i'm much more open to all kinds of ways of eating, these days. i think it starts to be more important where your mind is at, about it all. if you feel you are depriving yourself, or making a sacrifice, then you will tend to want to 'make up for' what you've given up.
( and might overeat on the eating days...)

but if you are drawn to it, then perhaps it's the right step for you... i don't see any harm in it; you'll be able to hear your own intuition more easily, the lighter you are, both with food, and also with yourself. :)

I do well on one meal a day, as my norm. this is after doing some water fasts. I used to have blood Sugar issues, and felt like i had to eat every few hours.
that's been resolved. i haven't seen a doctor in probably 14 years. that's been great.

so, essentially, i eat in the evening. and then fast for about 16-18 hours. i do have green tea, which i love. and there is no sense of deprivation. i enjoy everything i eat, and don.'t feel the need for too much. My partner and i tend to have dinner at eight. and occasionally, in the afternoon instead.

best to you! Look up some of Ray Maor videos also, for inspiration. he has a wonderful energy. i like to see people that are ahead of where i am at, and be always seeing the infinite potential of the human being.

chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.149 sec, (1)