CureZone   Log On   Join
Overweight woman needing a LOT of help & support

TEC80 Views: 2,667
Published: 7 years ago

Overweight woman needing a LOT of help & support

Hello all! I am new here and came for advice. I have recently stopped taking prednisone (a horrible drug) which I was on for over a year and a half. I spent 2 years in a hip to toe cast having 4 surgeries spread out over that time frame. I was in a bad car accident that resulted in hip to toe fractures on my right side,broken ribs, a punctured lung,broken pelvis,a dislocated shoulder and some facial fractures. I know I am fortunate to have survived but between the drugs and inability to move during my lengthy recovery I gained over 200 lbs in 2 years ballooning from 118 lbs to 311 lbs. I became zealous to lose the weight and ignored doctor advice and knocked pins out of my ankle and went in for a corrective surgery. Hard exercise is out of the question for a few months. I am attracted to a Water Fast because I have healing to do and weight to lose. I also have HPV and the scare of uterine cancer is constant. I have never water fasted before but I would like to go for 30 days. As long as I know that taking nothing but water for 30 days will be safe for me that will be all of the mental resources I'll need. Can anyone tell me if it will be easier due to my size? Do I need to take multivitamins? How often? Also, I was proud of myself when I traded regular,full calorie soda for diet beverages but now I'm hearing they're bad. Can anyone tell me what the dangers of sweeteners are? Specifically, Aspartame and sucralose as those are the two I use most. Is a regular soda less often better than regular diet sodas? Many thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)