CureZone   Log On   Join
the solution to body odor!!! no more suffering!!!!

Jholt85 Views: 5,920
Published: 7 years ago

the solution to body odor!!! no more suffering!!!!

I wanted to post a message about some supplements that have really helped. First off, I think my odor is related to gut problems. I'm gasy and I have dealt with fecal Body Odor . I usually don't like supplements but I gave it a try. It seems my odor is like an onion. Once I get rid of one odor, it seems there is another odor there equally terrible waiting on me.

***The solution to the end of Body Odor is do a parasite cleanse, liver cleanse, and take Neem capsules and olive leaf as a daily maintenance to prevent fungal and bacterial overgrowth.

-Things I tried a parasite cleanse by now fresh greens Black-Walnut Wormwood complex. It's in a bottle, it's a liquid. It really helped with burning in my stomach when it's time to eat.

- Neem capsules by natures way. This supplement has really helped to kill bad bacteria, worms, and fungus in my gut. Since taking Neem capsules I no longer have rectal odor. I tried Bragg's Apple cider vinegar, but I don't like taste and it has made me vomit which was not pleasant. I rarely take Bragg's acv vinegar but I keep it on hand.

-goldenseal and echinacea by spring valley in 1 capsules it has really helped to clean up my liver and gut. I have had great success when I wake up my breath is less stinky.

- dandelion/yellow dock/milk thistle all in one capsule sold by piping Rock has worked wonders to clean my liver. I'm sleeping better and it has improved the odor of my skin and hair

- olive leaf is a great antifungal. I ordered it but have not received but I'm patiently waiting on it. I read olive leaf is great as antifungal/antibacterial in the gut.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)