CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the solution to body odor!!! no more suffering!!!!

Jholt85 Views: 4,965
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,350,812

Re: the solution to body odor!!! no more suffering!!!!

Since I been using Neem and olive leaf extract I noticed some changes. When taking Neem and olive leaf extract I notice a lot of rumbling in my stomach. One day I ate a big container of spinach and I took my olive leaf extract capsules before bed. I had several bowel movements where I pooped out some strange odd shaped stuff in which I felt so much better. Another day I did a Neem tea and garlic enema. I pooped out some some yellow jelly stuff. It was wasn't uncomfortable...it was very relieving.

Also I will continue to keep getting some sort of greens. I noticed when I eat a large serving of spinach it is very cleansing to my system. I have a better bowel movement and it seems to work with the Neem and olive leaf extract I'm taking. I notice a lot rumbling in my stomach and a more cleansing bowel.

I still take my echinacea and goldenseal supplement to help my liver cleanse my system during this time. Drink plenty of water. Eat balanced meals. It's very important to eat spinach or kale to really nourish and repair my body.

Also while taking these supplements for over a week I have experienced some heavy detox symptoms such as sweating more while working, more frequent bowel movements, strong Body Odor before bowel movements, rumbling in stomach, heavy cravings for sugar, and pooping out fungus/mucus.

This week I'm going to start exercising 5 days a week to really help detox my system. The only exercise I do now is go to work. So I'm hoping that exercise and eating healthy will improve my overall health.

Thanks for checking in and hope this update helps someone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)