CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To SilverFox - MMS/Mucus?

poster8000 Views: 1,790
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,658,438

Re: To SilverFox - MMS/Mucus?

Hello SilverFox,

It's interesting to see your comment on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and mucus, so perhaps you can offer some guidance. I have not used Miracle-Mineral-Supplement yet, but I'm at a point where all else has failed and all the doctors say the same thing "sorry, but there's nothing more we can do for you". It has become apparent that I need a total internal "fumigation" of sorts, and you appear to have extensive experience with sodium chlorite and/or chlorine dioxide.

My problem is the result of an infection (by multiple bacteria) of the mucosa of the linings all the way from the mouth to the lower intestines. An infection of commensal bacteria, specifically from the Firmicutes phylum, which includes, among others, Streptococcus, Lactobacilli (the same ones that are "probiotics" are also major contributors to dental caries), and Staphylococcus, all of which are potential pathogens despite being native inhabitants.

The mucosal-immune system is very important in maintaining good health, and as mine has been thoroughly corrupted by the infection, my immune system has been completely hijacked. If I have to breakdown mucus at this point, so be it. My situation is akin to cystic fibrosis, but of the GI tract, which at least is easier to access.

I have tried numerous pharmaceutical Antibiotics without success. The problem is that Firmicutes are almost all gram-positives, which are much more difficult to treat than gram-negatives due to the structure of their cell wall.

I was actually "prescribed" Miracle-Mineral-Supplement by an alternative health practitioner, but my natural skepticism prevented me from taking it blindly just based on his recommendation. Searching the web only made me more skeptical, as it seems there are either two camps: fanatical, cult-like supporters, or hardened detractors, but no credible research on human consumption anywhere.

So, I have had an unopened bottle each of 22.4% sodium chlorite solution and 50% citric acid "activator" sitting in my closet for a year and a half. Are these still usable?

I had come across one of your other posts that mentioned mucus, and how chlorine dioxide would be ideal for it, (but not for other parts in the body), and that's why I'm reaching out.

I'm uncertain as to how to try to approach this. My gastric mucosa is one of the prime areas I need to target, as well as the oral cavity. Ideally I'd also be able affect the intestines.

I don't mind making the effort to obtain anything (at least that I can afford financially) that will help (ie, hydrochloric acid).

For targeting the mucosal areas, would you suggest chlorine dioxide, sodium chlorite or acidified sodium chlorite?

Sorry for the long post, and thanks for your time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)