CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: finally! a new treatment is now available!

jsl123 Views: 3,230
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,347,871

Re: finally! a new treatment is now available!

mate thats because i realised for me and like many people theres no connection.. i tried taking out gluten for 1 year i tried taking out dairy i tried taking out grains i tried doing them in combinations i tried candida diet i tried aip diet i tried vegan diet... iv done alot mate if you think ec is related to the gut due to leaky gut because you think you got an overgrowth infection or digestion problem its not rocket Science do the aip diet. invest in the paleo mom book she goes into gut related conditions and how to heal the gut in the most detail professional way i have researched. ill give you some tips buy some l glutamine buy some slippery elm buy some high expansive digestive enzymes.. iv spent thousands on naturopaths and studied hours on end. it didn't work for me and it doesn't work unfortunately for most people. thats not saying it won't work for you it quite possibly could and I'm not trying to discourage you. anyways this is going no where and were dribbling about nothing. if your not interested in this new treatment please don't comment on this topic. good luck sir

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)