CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: finally! a new treatment is now available!

jsl123 Views: 3,922
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,347,866

Re: finally! a new treatment is now available!

tergot get real mate. unfortunately 90% of the posts on this forum are dribble and old theories that have been done years and years ago which fail. if your seriously trying to suggest this isn't something new and positive you have to look at yourself and ask yourself why? this forum has been going for over a decade with barely any new treatments finally we have something to look forward to and this is your response? don't get me wrong there is some stuff that is posted which is good but the reality is most of the posts are dribble and equate to nothing. i know your all about the alternative stuff at the moment and your doing diets and this and that which is great and yes it could work for you but theres been hundreds of people try diets to cure this and unfortunately 98% of them fail. and to be frank iv never said i know all the answers iv clearly made it quite clear that in my opinion i believe ec to be an inflammatory dermatits as do a fair amount of dermatologist. If you don't like my posts don't read them mate!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)