CureZone   Log On   Join
Help!!!!!! Very strong body odor is getting worse as the days go on

angel2016 Views: 1,751
Published: 8 y

Help!!!!!! Very strong body odor is getting worse as the days go on

I have just turned 19 and this has been the worst year of my life I should be out having fun with my friends instead I am stuck in the house all the time I have had a weird body now for just over a year the smell changes from rotten eggs to urine and acid smell or rotten garbage it's like I am letting out gas without knowing it's very strong I shower every day and it doesn't take this smell away it's smell gets very bad 10 minutes after eating it's also in my hair vagina breath and bum, my feces is yellow and sometimes green I also think I have a hemmeroid as I get bright red blood on the tissues I always have diareha or constipation there is never any normal bowel movements and it smells like magets after enema and I tried parasite cleanse using Diatomaceous earth but did not see any in my stool it did cause severe pain on my right side and bloating I have had green musuc stool and at the back of my throat and out my nose to, I have looked into tmau but I am not sure as I have bowel problems and stomach pains especially in my lower right side people have said it smells like smelly feet but my feet do not smell at all so it can't be coming from my feet I am so young and I should be enjoying my life I can't take much more I have also considered suicide can someone please write back with some advice I have been to the doctors and did not get any help the smell has recently started to smell like very strong urine hope to I hear back from someone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)