CureZone   Log On   Join
PLEASE! Can Anyone with powerful microscopic tools and digital photo capability help me to photograph this hair parasite so I can post it or take it to professionals?? HELP!

ainvar28273 Views: 1,589
Published: 8 years ago

PLEASE! Can Anyone with powerful microscopic tools and digital photo capability help me to photograph this hair parasite so I can post it or take it to professionals?? HELP!

NEED SOMEONE PROFICIENT WITH HI RESOLUTION/DIGITAL PHOTO MICROSCOPY DESPERATELY!!!
I've had the worse possible experience in my life,found a few people who had some similarities..have unknown parasitic/fungal/viral BIOFILM condition which started w/face,then traveled from ears to scalp...my beautiful hair turned black and fell out in clumps;it resembled pics of piedra negra,very disturbing...it went on to infect my skin,eyes, face, mouth, neck etc etc. The hairs, when loose in sink, actually moved on their own, have video of single follicle slithering about--some a.m.s I would find thick black *hairs* wound around my ears (not attached to scalp), neck etc., very creepy! The physiogomy of these strange hairs, which came in sev. colors and thicknesses w.diff. features, varied greatly--and began to attack my eyes, ears etc. Many are tri colored or thick and very short, most ALL had a staff like hook at the end and a long whip like appendage. When I 1st found 1 near my dog & I it was taken to the vet and she didn't know what it was but said it looked like a whipworm, just too large. There have been some very tiny salmon colored possible arachnids in tangleed clumps of the remaining hair and tiny black specks also resembling some sort of insect.When the infestation 1st started I often saw black things that looked like fruitflies in my bathroom. Tiny larva were laid in my ear. The hair never returned to normal or grew back on the right side. If I should t trim the hair it sticks to biofilm on upper body and causes rashes. I've also been plagued since by terrible lesions on mostly upper body. Some pathogen in causing this; it has inflamed my mucous membranes and made my ears almost unrecognizable. Dermatologists just gave me useless topicals. Hair looked fungal but came up neg on cultures. I have to keep my hair on top of my head or it causes massive irritation on skin it touches. I have an appt at Cleveland Clinic in Jan but they will only see me for severe EBV and HHV-6, etc, no one believes it is mites or parasites but they certainly are. The hairs are so funky and deformed I am begging anyone with a high powered microscope who knows how to use it and to take hi res. photos of this hair from hell. It resembles a type of filament worm of some type and is def parasitic. I'm unrecognizable from the person I was last year and aged about 25 yrs. I've tried everything listed on this site, tried parasite protocols, herbals, soaks etc. I'll be happy to put the hairs in slides so they don't come into contact w/anyone photographing them for me. I believe they may need special staining. PLEASE PLEASE, can anyone with experience and the right equipment help me??? My immune system is in shambles and I have a long laundry list of disorders and metabolic issues. I thought melassezia may be culprit at one time....can someone PLEASE help me??? Please email me and I;ll give you all the info and samples you may need to get clear photos to see what parasite this killer hair is!!! Will consider payment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)