CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE! Can Anyone with powerful microscopic tools and digital photo capability help me to photograph this hair parasite so I can post it or take it to professionals?? HELP!

Positive mind Views: 1,247
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,346,211

Re: PLEASE! Can Anyone with powerful microscopic tools and digital photo capability help me to photograph this hair parasite so I can post it or take it to professionals?? HELP!

I would stop wasting my time with parasitologists. They usually have no clue how to identify samples they are only trained how to ID eggs under a microscope.
For morgellons the sharkman protocol (search for the user sharkman and his posts) could work, or you could even try ICU"s morgellons protocol which can be found on this forum as well. Morgellons are small fiber like worms. The treatment principle is the same as for strongyloides: you need an Antibiotic to remove bacteria(s) connected to the actual parasites and you need anthelmintics to remove the small worms of all stages.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)