CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I cured Jock Itch

Views: 8,804
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,065,772

Re: How I cured Jock Itch

Cure for jock itch, easy, did a lot of searching for months to cure jock itch. Found one person saying walgreens Terbinafine HYDROCHLORIDE cream. 100% guaranteed to cure jock itch. Went out bought it. When i got it home in fine print it said not for female use. I was desperate. I used face 2 Cloths for that area. They must be thrown in laundry after. Hands must be washed after with soap and water. After showering use face cloth to dry area good. I even used a hair dryer on low, I put the walgreens cream on and used the hair dryer on low. This drys the cream. I did this once a day for 3 days. My jock itch is gone. I have had jock itch since august. I love the product and it works excellent. All those home products take weeks and most of them don't work. A lot of over the counter jock itch products say cures ""some"" jock itch. Walgreens is the best and the quickest. Love it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)