CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I cured Jock Itch

alightythen Views: 13,700
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,065,772

Re: How I cured Jock Itch

I tried the tea tree oil - it burned, caused the skin to peel off, and long-term solved nothing. You might also like to look up the side effects of tea tree oil - quote 'In 2007, Europe nearly banned tea tree oil on the grounds that it was unsafe. There are some concerns that the oil may interfere with normal hormonal functions, and there were even a few cases of young boys suffering from gynaecomastia, or the growth of breasts. After the boys stopped using the products containing the oil, their condition went away' from HowStuffWorks.com

I certainly didn't want that stuff around my 'fertile area' !

Bear in mind that oils of any sort can more or less just slip through the skin - it's not an impermeable barrier and the oils go straight into the blood stream, whereas if they go through the digestive tract they get broken down.

For me, virgin coconut oil worked perfectly - no pain, no peeling skin, no nasty chemicals (I tried garlic, over the counter medication, milk of magnesia, vaseline, lemon juice).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.077 sec, (1)