CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It is plausible.

Views: 1,113
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,342,357

Re: It is plausible.

Hello everyone, I wanted to tell of what happened during my attempt(s) doing this kind of regimen. The thing is, I don't know what happened to my body, the day I did 60 minutes of cardio (more than jogging speed on the elliptical/cross trainer), I felt okay, but the next day, I could barely move. I wasn't sure if I should even continue the fast, but I got to the end of the day, and the next day was even worse. Walking seemed impossible, so I ended the fast.

Now, I'm literally doing it again, and I don't even know what for. Maybe I hate myself or something, but it scares me to think that I may be losing muscle mass, which is the deal breaker on whether or not to eat, and once again break the "fast." As I type this, it's been about 2 hours from my cardio session, and I'm already feeling crappy, and there's food still being digested, so I can't even pinpoint the Science behind exercising and then fasting right afterward with no nourishment after the exercise. I don't know if this is recommended at all, for anyone. My muscles ache, and it's scary that I'm "eating away at my muscles" even though it sounds stupid evolutionary wise.

Any one have any thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)