CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it safe for very skinny people to go on a urine fast ?

zack108 Views: 2,845
Published: 8 y

Is it safe for very skinny people to go on a urine fast ?

Hello,

I am very happy to be joining this wonderful community, may God bless you all !

I wish to go on a 30 day distilled water/urine fast but here is why I am scared:

I am I scared in case I lose weight as if I lose any weight I will become anorexic and may become dangerously skinny.

At present I am 19yr old male, a puny skinny weighing of only 7.5 stone if that, I hate it, so I don't know if its safe for me to go on a urine fast ?

I read somewhere on a youtube comment that this person who embarked on a urine fast ended up gaining 25 pounds, he/she said that "it stabilises your weight?", if this true ? If it is, and I can achieve that with the urine fast that would be beyond amazing for me!

What is your advice on how I can gain weight and get bigger, would exercise alone help ?

Eating 3000+ calories a day sounds like a nightmare to me and expensive !

How do and did breatherians gain weight ?

I am not sure what is the root reason of my inability to get bigger, whether it be parasites, genetics or whatnot.

So, in a nutshell, is it safe for very skinny people to go on a urine fast and if so can they end up gaining weight ?

Thank you for reading my post.

God bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)