CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help on Iodine, from the Netherlands!

InsomniaBro Views: 2,052
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,341,121

Re: Help on Iodine, from the Netherlands!

Ty Stephy79, sean.r2, JT

I was offline for a couple of days. I'm surprised to see the comments. I'm really thankful for you people being helpfull. I will give you an update on how I feel right now.

The weird spacey feeling eye focus thingy isn't gone yet. I find it very annoying. I was thinking of maybe stopping it for a week and see what will happen. These are the current supplements I use right now, I added some extra supplements since a week:

Magnesium: 400-800 mg a day
Cod Liver oil with vitamin A (3021 IE): 901 ug
and vitamin D (also from the cod liver): 25 ug (1000 ie)
Vitamin C: 1000 mg every other day
Molybdenum: 200mcg daily
Chromium GTF: 200 mcg daily
Iodoral: 12.5mg (every other day), and first month like 50 mg every day (with selenium approx 250 ug daily)
Niacin: 100 mg every other day
Zinc picolinate: 22mg
Vitamin k2 (mk7): 200 mcg since 7-9 days every other day
Vitamin k2 (mk4): 15mg daily for 1 month, then reducing it to 1mg daily
Boron: 9mg daily (3x 3mg) using it 3 days a week, then 4 days off.
Taurine: 1000 mcg daily
Salt pushes from time to time
Good multivitamin from Plantina: it has good sources like b6 comes from P-5-P etc: you find it here with all the dosages: https://www.plantina.nl/multi-240tb.html

I also couldn't find anything on the correct dosage of iodine/iodide (ratio). Alot of sources tell different things so I don't know right now. I might stop it alltogether (the iodine) since the eyefocus/spacey feeling is sooo annoying. My left eye twitches sometimes (it has become less )

One thing I forgot to mention was that when I started with Magnescent Iodine (1800 mcg daily = 3 drops) I was sneezing soooo much 24/7 like for 4-7 days. It got worse when I layed down in bed. Ughh, but that has cleared up (it was like in the very beginning when I started using iodine). The pleghm I coughed up has become way less too, it was insane how much the first 1-2 weeks came out. At that time I just used the Iodine + multivitamin (and selenium in form of brazil nuts) and magnesium.

I can't find the culprit regarding the supplements (while most certainly it could be the iodoral I dunno, can't say for sure).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)