CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxidation toxicity

Esstee Views: 3,116
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,339,693

Re: Oxidation toxicity

RE: Mentioning Miracle-Mineral-Supplement only reinforces my point. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is going to kill good gut microbes as well as undesirable ones.
As I recall, the initial argument was that Colloidal Silver was 1) a heavy metal, 2) causing oxidative stress and 3) causing mental illness. However, it would appear that none of those points have proven conclusive.

Similarly, and with that being said, I would simply ask what evidence would you have to show that Colloidal Silver is either harmful or negatively affecting the gut?

However, and in spite of this, I'd also add that Colloidal Silver does not require to be swallowed in order to work. As the solution will readily diffuse into the bloodstream through the capillaries under the tongue. Therefore, I think it's worth mentioning that there are alternate methods from which to take Colloidal Silver in cases where the digestive tract is to be avoided. (ie, Nebulizing)

RE: Maybe you'll mention chemotherapy next!
I really don't think this will prove helpful in presenting a convincing case at this stage.

RE: Choose a treatment that will *target* the problem, not kill or harm everything--except the salesman's bottom line.
I'm in agreement with this actually. However, as you have yet to provide any alternate recommendations for the treatment conditions such as; staph, septicemia and other serious infections, I'm really not sure what it is you're expecting to accomplish.

That said, perhaps you can provide some alternate treatments that could either match or exceed the capabilities of Colloidal Silver in similar applications. ie, the mold test, bread test, jello test, milk test, and /or stagnant water test etc. And if so, what impact would those have on the gut or toxicity(as you yourself mentioned)?

RE: I suppose this entire thread was about boosting silver sales not about contributing to human health.
While I would admit that the Curezone forums are permeated with sellers, I'd also add that there are numerous members on the forums who remain committed to helping others without monetary exchanges whatsoever.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)