CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to treat Fatige With Collidal Silver?.

royalnonesuch Views: 3,077
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,339,116

Re: How to treat Fatige With Collidal Silver?.

>Adrenal fatigue which is a rubbish >diagnosis as far as I am concerned is >known in conventional medicine as >Atypical depression. It's just that >some people do not like the idea that >they suffer from Depression and prefer >to go with the idea that it is >different which they call adrenal >fatigue.

I partly agree with you, since I've suffered from severe atypical Depression for 10 years. However, one year ago, I developed Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome -- cause still unknown, but I have tested positive for 2 gut bacterial infections -- and the HPA-dysregulation is currently far more severe: I did not have issues like POTS, difficulty standing, difficulty tolerating minor physical activity (such as walking around the block) or even a cup of coffee from atypical Depression alone. I know the adrenal glands don't actually 'fatigue', but the inflammation can obviously knock out the HPA in a way that is different to depression alone; when I tried AD's recently, my body could not handle them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)