CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me with my acne :)

Misty325 Views: 2,065
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,329,445

Re: Please help me with my acne :)

--UPDATE--

My Acne has gotten a lot better since I posted this topic. I believe it's been 2 months since the topic post? I haven't been able to try everything everyone has recommended because these past two months have been very hectic, traveling, wedding season, etc... I have much more free time now and will be diving into everything much more this coming month.

As I said, a lot of my Acne has cleared up. The only Acne I have is on my chin and above my lip. I would say about a total of about 8 - 10 small red pimples. They usually form heads too. No cystic acne. The pimples come and go randomly (at least I think it's random...). Other than that, my cheeks have cleared, including the scars, and my nose and forehead, which have always been pretty clear, have remained clear. My pores have shrunk too. My pores are still visable but not as much as before. My skin is by no means perfect but it most definitely a lot clearer.

As I said above, I wasn't able to do much of what everyone suggested due to the crazy month I had, so this comes to a surprise to me that my skin has cleared up so much. What I did get to do was the Oxypowder colon cleanse. I did this 3 times. Each time I did the colon cleanse, I would break out worse. Then after a few days my skin would look great. I think the Colon Cleanse helped a lot. I will continue the cleanses.

I also have been a lot more active. I think this might have helped too.

My acne isn't the only thing that's better, but my mental health is too. Maybe it's because I see my acne clearing up, but I'm feeling much happier and much more positive. Sleeping is still troublesome though.

Onto how I've been eating. Hate to admit this, but by diet has been all over the place... One week healthy, next week not so much, but I promised myself I will be getting back on track this month.

I also recently got blood work done for my hormones, liver, kidneys, etc... I had this done about a week ago, my results just recently came in....

Testosterone 28ng/dL

TSH 1.82 uIU/ml

FSH 5.50 mIU/mL (follicular phase)

LH 6.6 mIU/mL (follicular phase)

Doctor said all those levels were normal, plus my liver and kidney were functioning fine. :D I'm happy to see my hormones are normal

There were a few things that were slightly off though...

Iron 36 ug/dL LOW

Platelets 110 THOUS/MCL LOW

Red Blood Count 4.95 Millions/MCL slightly high

Cholesterol slightly high at 184

BUN 9mg/dL on lower end. Not sure if this is good or bad?

Thought I'd post the results, maybe it'll give further insight to what's going on, but overall, I'm feeling better and my acne looks a lot better since my starting post :)

Thanks again everyone for helping me!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (2)