CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Serious Question for the Experts . . .

grizz Views: 2,723
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,334,424

Re: Serious Question for the Experts . . .

Mr Cuddley,

Atom size for particles & ions are identical, atomic symbol HG. The only difference is that ions have a positive charge because they have a different number of electrons than protons. called HG(+) or HG(-) The particle has no charge because the number of electrons are equal to the protons, HG.
http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/projects/vss/docs/propulsion/1-what-is-an-ion.html

When making Colloidal Silver , atoms are stripped from the silver if low current is used ( 1 milliamp) If a high current is used such as 50 milliamps, then large chunks of silver are stripped from the silver anode, we call this Silver MUD, where the laser beam shines brilliantly in a lighted room.

The larger the silver bar, then the higher we can set the max current without stripping chunks of silver from the bar. Our on site genius Esstee found a very nice formula to calculate the max current for the surface area of the bar:

"Esstee says,... The max current rating is proportionate to your electrode size. More specifically your Anode(positive electrode). And the rule of thumb on this is typically 1mAh per/sq. inch of wetted electrode.
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2261094#i
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2261438#i
Example: //www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1974002

Even though I am using a 1 oz silver bar, I am still setting MAX current to only 2 milliamps to guarantee nano particles ( where I could use 15 milliamps to speed production). I love the results where the laser beam can barely be seen in a dark room for 20ppm silver, where 20ppm is confirmed by a calibrated Hanna PWM Meter compared to a known 20ppm solution of CS.

Hope this helps,
Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (1)