CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does homeopathy work for removing parasites?

mattk3 Views: 2,822
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,332,335

Re: Does homeopathy work for removing parasites?

I researched and tested every homeoepathic solution I could find.

I eventually procured a dozen homeopathic solutions, formulas, metals, compounds, and dilutions including CINA, and others.

Before 1920 they worked, the solutions used that were based on strength ratios.

I actually persisted and found a few sites that sell a few of the old strength pills, 1X. No use.

If you read the old passages in google books you will see that there were reasons, and methods used for hundreds of years, that seem to have caved in to pressure from a mounting political force in the world, and large business seams to have all but wiped out the practices of old.

Today's dilutions of 30C will do nothing for a parasitic infection.

While homeopathic solutions de-evolved, parasite infections have evolved, and have grown into resistant, persistent monsters.

Look elsewhere.

Herbs, Botany, medical texts from the 1600's, 1800's and early 1890-1920s are very insightful.

Many of these solutions are still in use today in parts of the world. Cina, Santolina, Boldo are in use in several countries.

I did find Boldo and Epazote to be interesting. Even the tea had some effect. Grey Lavender, Santolina tea and glycerite, and others came up short as well. The oils are banned for transport to the USA.

These yellow oils "carried" quite a punch. according to the old medical articles of the early 1900's.

They were used before many of the detox strategies and methods were in place. People died. Then they measured drops, days, weight. A few children died, and early pharma companies used this press to remove, eliminate, and erase history of very useful molecules.

Then a few years later they even removed the word parasite from the medical vocabulary.

To bad you cannot make your own oils, the amount of herb material is to great.

The oils are not available in the USA.

We have been in the dark for decades, and I do not expect the truth(s) to be re-discovered for decades.

Many of the homeopathic solutions may have worked, but the dosing, the levels, and the history now only exist in obscurity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)