CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does homeopathy work for removing parasites?

mattk3 Views: 2,644
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,333,382

Re: Does homeopathy work for removing parasites?

I consulted a Homeopath in the course of my early planning.

After extensive communications they concluded I was way beyond the books and practices.

I did not look at CZ at that point in time. I am un-knowledgeable of any CZ Homeopathic treatments, so I cannot say one way or the other.

I did validate many of the substances are valid antiparasitic substances, however I was unable to identify sources for any substances of strength, beyond those I tested. I spent months trying to procure various oils and compounds. When I could not get the substance I procured and grew my own herbs to get homeopathic substances directly.

I also tested Indian remedies, Chinese remedies, Herbal remedies, Historic remedies, and every approach I could identify.

I currently use, document, and research the best of the best, irregardless of source of the technology.

I would like to say Homeopathic treatments can be dismissed, but I cannot. I can only say that those suggested to me, over the counter compounded products, European and American multiblended products, and those over the counter ones including Sugar based, and liquid oil based products that I tested, and those that I concocted from historic formulations were all ineffective for complicated hyper infections.

I am unaware of any NDC recognized product that is of a Homeopathic nature.

By ineffective, I mean they did not even budge a single fluke.

I moved on to products that move large quantities of parasites, at predictable quantities, for myself and others, these Demonstrable and Repeatable products.

I am always open to be enlightened, but my experience is backed up by doing due diligence.

I moved on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)