CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dramatic collagen loss from stress/adrenal fatigue - will I ever recover?

Views: 4,334
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,279,664

Re: Dramatic collagen loss from stress/adrenal fatigue - will I ever recover?

Hi,
I am very sorry you go through this! I have been researchng a bit on that topic as I had a family member going through symptoms like being tired, depressed, cold, irritable, problems losing weight
We thought well, can only be the The thyroid - so we controled it ( thyroid controls how quickly the body uses energy, makes proteins and works with the sex hormones, adrenal glands, and neurotransmitters (blood chemistry that affects our moods, mental function and physical well-being).
so, we had thyroid lab done and the doctor said it was “normal”.
we have even noticed hair loss

When you gradually get out of bed in the morning the first thing you see in the mirror are the puffy eyes and eyelid swelling, always looking tired, skin sagging- this was horrible! sk
I researched treatment- alternative one- no more drugs please!!!
and I can tell you- my mom got better in just 4 weeks! she really really looked fresher than ever!
I went to Heartgrain (a platform to find online consultations/detoxes with holistic health professionals) and we booked a thyroid balancing therapy! a holsitic one!!!! awesome!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)