CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fecal body odor stays with me after I shower

sports21 Views: 1,303
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,326,923

Re: fecal body odor stays with me after I shower

i stay away from corn now. because it always gives me looser stools. only eat corn on the cobb like once at a bbq. I am starting to believe that I have a anal fissar. I have the symptoms of that. it said it can release a odorous discharge. although I don't know if that is it because I never wipe any residue from that.
another possibility I found yesterday is that the muscles down there have been weakened by sitting on the toilet to long. I read that can happen. and thus a odor may be leaking out because the muscles are weak. idk I'm sorry for the details, but I'm sure your used to the grossness of this situation. I don't know if this is something you could be dealing with. maybe not if you have already been to a dr. I believe we will find an answer to our problems though. I believe it is something that is right in front of our face and when we find it we will laugh at this whole thing. stay strong. keep looking for answers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.079 sec, (1)