CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fecal body odor stays with me after I shower

luckyme123 Views: 1,966
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,326,920

Re: fecal body odor stays with me after I shower

I'm sorry this happened to you. You aren't alone.

I'm starting to believe that it doesn't really matter how well you shower (as long as you do it everyday of course) or what products you use. The smell is coming from inside you, it's not on your skin. I also don't think supplements or probiotics, etc. really help. The only thing that makes a difference for me is diet. I eat very simple foods - veggies, chicken, rice, potatoes. Meat only once a day. Sugar and sauces are the worst. Even healthy foods like fruit I can't eat. I've also been to an endocrinologist and he couldn't find anything wrong. Keep track of what you eat and if get a reaction after eating something (or too much of something) stay away from it. Last night I had an ear of corn (which is usually not something I have) and later my daughter said "mom, did you fart?". So I know not to have corn anymore...

Good luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)