CureZone   Log On   Join
fecal body odor stays with me after I shower

sports21 Views: 1,475
Published: 8 y

fecal body odor stays with me after I shower

Fecal smell follows me no matter what. I have smelled like poop for awhile now. it started at work when I noticed people complain that I smell. I admitted to myself that I was hot and sweaty and that I probably could of done a better job that day at wiping myself. so I was ok with it. since then I have been going nuts cleaning myself and I still smell and hear people say I smell. I cant smell it most times. like 15% of time I get a wiff and smell like I didn't wipe at all. this with peoples rude comments and I know its not in my head.
my routine is that I go to bathroom until I cant go anymore, because I hate having to go at work. I then wipe for along time. until there is nothing on the paper at all. I then take a shower, up to 40min washing the area with soap and wet wipes, I rinse off with the shower head and repeat a few times. most of time I feel like I am clean but then I get a wiff on my way to work and it devastates me. its not a good start to the day realizing you smell awful with still 9hrs of your workday left. it seems no matter what I do I cant stop smelling. its like I can get the poop off but I cant get the smell off.
I have tried a lot. I mostly eat healthy. chicken breasts. turkey. drink water only. mostly healthy. I have even tried liquid chloryphyll. thinking that even if I go a lot and cant get clean it will at least not make it smell. but it hasn't worked. I went to the dr and had few basic tests done and they all came back fine.
any one have any tips or advice I can use. last night I went to a party. I was feeling like I was clean. I barley went to the bathroom to. so I was like if I have a good night that will help with my confidence. if I get bad responses I will be devastated. as soon as I walked in a girl plugged her nose and made a scene in front of everyone. I left and was pissed. I need help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)