CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?

NoChemicals Views: 13,734
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,550,735

Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?

"And you've got to ask yourself why, if there's a cheap, magic cure available, it's not used by your doctors?"----I had to sign up just to respond to this question. Whether there are magic cures or not, for me personally, doctors are good for advice and emergencies only. They are taught "drugs and surgery" and maybe an hour of nutrition and definitely NOT cheap alternative therepies that work but cannot make Big Pharma any real money. Someone please inform me if this is not the case. Maybe things are changing (i hope). I've read about Big Pharma buying protocols from innovators only to suppress the ideas and tell the innovator to take the $ and clam up. Unfortunately doctors could lose their licence if they suggest any protocol other than patented chemicals (drugs) and surgery. One doctor i went to for the first time actually told me he is refusing to give me a referral for a chiropractor. I wasted $ and time since that's the only reason i made an appt. with this guy. Thanks for nothing! Hope you spent my $ well!!! I was watching a pink ribbon event on tv 2 months ago and a doctor was asked "When do you think we'll have a cure?" He said he thinks cancer will be a chronic disease but not be cured. OF COURSE! How would the cancer industry survive if there is a cure! Bankrupcy! Watch "The Truth about Cancer" and also the documentary about Dr. Burzynski, and one more -"The Beautiful Truth". I'm hoping things will change with conventional medicine and suppressed information can be payed attention to by medical doctors. We should have a right to choose what is right for our health. I take my doc's advice and usually try to find a non chemical solution for whatever they suggest. Thank goodness for the internet, the FDA cannot shut that down as far as I know....it's freedom of speech....the truth is slowly being set free.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)