CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What kind of parasite is this?..

monroe444 Views: 2,445
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,318,588

Re: What kind of parasite is this?..

Hi Amber,

The good news is that if it did come from you, it's out!

However, you still want to cleanse for parasites. I did a parasite cleanse a few years ago that seemed to be effective. I filled gel capsules with castor oil and froze them and took them internally. I remember feeling something really weird moving around inside after that. I think I did castor oil packs too, with the instructions according to Edgar Cayce .

A few days later I had a phone appointment with someone who does Emotion Code work (not sure if I believe in it). However, he did some kind of reading on me and he said he was really surprised that I have no parasites, because everyone has parasites. I thought it was odd considering I had just done my first ever parasite cleanse and he did not know that.

I can't recall exactly what I did other than the castor oil frozen in capsules and castor oil packs but from what the guy above said, it appeared to have worked.

I also do not eat pork ever, or meat, so that might mean I don't have as many parasites as most people.

Best wishes,

monroe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)