CureZone   Log On   Join
What kind of parasite is this?..

Amber654 Views: 2,966
Published: 8 years ago

What kind of parasite is this?..

Hello everyone
First off, a couple months ago I noticed a weird thing in my stool so I saved it and took it to the clinic near my university and he told me it just looked like a plant fiber and not to worry. Well I still was finding weird things so when I went back to my home town I saw my nurse practitioner and she put me on ivermectin while I was waiting my stool results. They came back negative so I tried to put it off in my mind that it was all in my head. A month or so has passed and I was taking a bath in Epsom Salts because my neck has been hurting. When I got out of the bath I noticed this in my water and freaked out. After I got done crying I was thinking it could be an earthworm maybe? And didn't come from me. I have well water. So it is a possibility. But if you zoom in on the pic the end looks squared off so I'm not sure. I'm only 20 years old. This is seriously freaking me out. I need help. //www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/image78.jpeg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.043 sec, (1)