CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help I am desperate for answers

Brig0826 Views: 1,984
Published: 8 y

Please help I am desperate for answers

Looking for some advise and I am in desperate need. I have been suffering for a year and a half with hemmerhoids and rectal sensations. Itching/burning, pressure around my rectum and tail bone. I have been to several doctors and rectal surgeons and they say they see small hemmerhoids but nothing else and surgery isn't an option. I have IBS as well. As soon as I wake up in the am I have to go and about an hour later have to go again. My stool is very fluffy and I usually see undigested food. I have been to a naturopath, homepath, tried acupuncture. I have also been to a physical therapist for pelvic floor. I have one area that comes and goes that is a hemmerhoid but it feels like something is going to fall out of me. I have had ultrasounds as well with no result. I have tried every remedy I can find. The only thing I haven't done is treat for candida and parasites. I was wondering if anyone has treated for parasites and had this problem go away. I suffer from most of the symptoms, anxiety, depression, acne, IBS and eczema. Any other advise would be so appreciated. My quilts of life really sucks right now. I have had to give up most of what I love and I am feeling extremely depressed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)