CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hydrozoans Found In Blood

Positive mind Views: 2,557
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,319,185

Re: Hydrozoans Found In Blood

Yes those are the ancient classic Roman and Greek mosaics and patterns painted on amphoras. They have indeed thought that by wearing certain animal remnants will give them supernatural powers, all because of their religion. Also many barbaric tribes used and still wear animal teeth, skin etc. I think they have painted all those animals because the religion was made of multiple Gods, although I do not question they had a good knowledge of parasites living in the human body. Certainly a better working knowledge compared to the modern day clowns calling themselves as doctors....
I am certain that they key in this whole thing is not exactly the parasite(s) itself, but how our immune system is reacting to them. If we are strong, we can cope with a few of them living inside us. For example, the enlightened monks do not have any diseases. They meditate 29 hours a day and only do charity work, they dont handle money and they give themselves up for others. I think this Western way of life we are presumably 'have to' be living is making our immune system very weak to fend off these things. I am sure it is not a matter of exposure but immunity. I think those having a balanced mind have a good immune system. I am in search for something that helps the body get out of this over-infected state and i am sure the mind will have an important basic role in that. That is just my experience :)
Should you find more info on these marine parasites, please do share.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)