CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! My Wife's Kidney Function is Declining

BrightSideOfLife Views: 4,056
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,318,369

Re: Help! My Wife's Kidney Function is Declining

See my recommendations in the following thread>
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2318344#i

She is taking vitamin C but not really enough of it. However be aware that it could affect her diabetes so be careful in case it causes low blood sugars. You might look at lyposomal Vitamin C to increase the intake of vitamin C substantially.
http://www.qualityliposomalc.com/
I am about to start myself when I have decided on a ultrasonic cleaner that does what I need at a more reasonable price. The one the person on the above site has is very nice but very expensive at around $2000/€1500. I am looking at one of around £170 The GT Sonic VGT 1860QTS, it's not quite as versatile as the Elmasonic p60h, it has no 80Khz frequency, sweep function and the ultrasonic power is slightly lower but for the price it seems about as good as it gets. I would of preferred a higher frequency so I could use it for cleaning delicate items but $2000 is just too big a step up.

She is taking Vit D3 which can raise blood calcium which might be a problem unless she takes vitamin K. Boron is another which might also help.

It might be helpful to raise the omega 3 providing it does not contain additional Vit A & D. It is possible to buy pure Omega 3 liquid which might be more economical and without adding vit A & D.

Get her some berries although the carbs might be a problem. Keeping blood sugars under 8 would be of benefit, going low carb might be helpful if her medication allows it without causing low blood sugars, I am not type 2 so do not know the effects of type 2 medication.

TriMethylGlycine is a good one that she is taking as is natural folates and P-5-P. If the folic acid is the synthetic version I would stop taking that as it can cause more problems than it solves including in some circumstances a folate deficiency which could cause serious problems for the circulatory system. Natural folates either 5MethylTetraHydroFolate or green vegetables.

Do not worry about Magnesium, it is essential. Magnesium Carbonate reacted with ascorbic acid is a good combination and fairly inexpensive. As is Master-Cleanse and Malic Acid. However make sure she takes them with Lysine and Proline aminos.

Be aware that the more she supplements, the harder her kidneys will have to work to eliminate them. It's a burden that her kidneys do not need so be careful to only supplement with essentials which help with homocysteine reduction or have definite circulatory helpful function. Vitamin C and bioflavonoids/anthocyanidins/proanthocyanidins are essentials IMO. Grape Seed extract power might be work investigating.

Enzymes which remove arterial plaques such as serrapeptase, nattokinase and lumbrokinase are worth using. I am type 1 and use them myself.

Deep relaxation such as self hypnosis would also help make healing function better and help blood flow to the kidneys. Relaxing the legs as much as possible is essential as they are connected to the kidney via the nervous system. Relaxing the legs as much as possible ie self hypnosis relaxes the kidneys and improves blood flow through them and healing. The body works best when relaxed rather than stressed! You might of heard of sayings such as "He got cold feet" ie fear of something, such sayings have merit. Fear is connected to the kidneys in TCM.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)