CureZone   Log On   Join
Anal fissure plus internal and external hemmoroids plus water fasting equal dark bloody slime in bowel movements?

Androx Views: 5,214
Published: 8 y

Anal fissure plus internal and external hemmoroids plus water fasting equal dark bloody slime in bowel movements?

Hi everyone,

This is my very first post and I'm quite worried.
My doctor diagnosed me with an anal fissure 2 weeks ago and prescribed me some ointment.
I applied the ointment but bowel movements were painful and sometimes bloody with slimy dark rubbery mucus.
I also have internal hemorrhoids and an external one.
During the time I did the ointment and warm water treatment there were days where I had no blood whatsoever in my stool.
I decided to go the Water Fasting route 4 days ago with little preparation.... Other than drinking soup and very little carbs the day before.

Mainly because I wanted to give my bowels a rest.
My reasoning is that the fissure felt like it couldn't properly heal because every bowel movement could tear it open again and I wanted my body to heal itself.
Now 4 days into the fast and every day I have up to 4 bowel movements with bloody discharge and the dark rubbery slimy discharge again whereas before therethere were days when this would not occur.
In my mind I'm imagining a thousand scary scenarios but I would really like your point of view please.

I'm having an appointment with my proctologist next week in any case.
I'm afraid to continue this water fast..
In attachment you'll find a picture of what the discharge looks like.

Thank you

Image url = //www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=83869

It's posted under "Androx"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)