CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: chronic constipation severe bloating acid reflex and gas pains gallbladder low functioning please advice me

nicole73 Views: 3,323
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,314,745

Re: chronic constipation severe bloating acid reflex and gas pains gallbladder low functioning please advice me

I am so constipated my upper stomach is swollen and rock tried coffee enemas they do tend to make me worse and the bloating I think coffee irritates constipation my bowels are very inflamed since this all started and the gas pains are very severe I have to fart around 400 times to feel less bloated and pain would the Liver Flushes really help??I tried colonics did not move anything and made me pee more its like when I take something to get me going i get more constipated and pee like mad and I get severe thirst and Body Odor and hot flushes sweats I took things like movical and tried senna a few times and things have only got worse

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)