CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stones may be trapped in colon after flushing. How many colonics do I need to clean them out?

stuckup Views: 2,715
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,310,113

Re: Stones may be trapped in colon after flushing. How many colonics do I need to clean them out?

While there is a method to the madness to reduce herxing, our bodies work synergistically. A cleaner colon can help reduce ill feelings when the liver is dumping toxins into it. Many say too many colonics can be harmful. It depends on how thick the crud is on the colon wall and how deep the toxins are lodged. There is also concern about washing out good flora. IMO, you cannot wash out good flora anymore than you can shower off healthy skin. Pathogens are taking up real estate and it's impossible to seed beneficial bacterial on a layer of mucus. If the colonics are productive and not causing problems and you feel better, that would be enough to tell me to employ them as your body dictates. There is a caviet. The deeper you clean, the greater the chances of breaching layers that will expose and redistribute toxins setting you into a domino effect. So many variables apply: health history, age, diet, environment, medications (included in health history to way back when). What makes you feel a stone is stuck. Constipation? Pain? Cramping? What does the hydrotherapist say? And is it a closed or open system? There is a gal in Tuscon that has package deals - one is an annual package allowing for daily visits. That should say something to how congested some of us are and the dedication to heal. Of course, without a proper diet and medicinal botanicals a healing isn't going to happen, because with a congested large colon, small intestine is often diseased and that is where the nourishment must be absorbed to begin to restore depleted nutrients.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)