CureZone   Log On   Join
A possible side-effect from Frankincense?

Views: 3,296
Published: 8 y

A possible side-effect from Frankincense?

My mother was diagnosed with colon cancer when I took her to the hospital because she could not hold anything down. They did the blood tests and removed the lump and had a CT-Scan. The doctor pointed out she had cancer in 2 lymph nodes.

Instead of going with chemo, she opted to try Frankincense. I bought a good quality oil and added 1-2 drops per 8 ounce glass of water. She was doing this once or twice a day for about a month and then she started bleeding when urinating. She stopped the Frankincense, but the bleeding did not stop.

Eventually, she went in for another CT-Scan and had blood work done. Kidney's looked fine but the scan shows a growth near her kidney (not on or in it). The growth was pressing against her kidney causing the bleeding. The doctors don't know what this lump is, but of course they said it may ne cancerous and want her on chemo. Personally, I think doctors get kickbacks from prescriptions.

I cannot deny the timing of this. She starts bleeding after a month of taking Frankincense. Has anyone experienced this or have a clue as to reduce the growth? I have seen documentaries about the horrors associated with chemo and she doesn't want to go in that direction. Further, every family member who ever had cancer was not helped by chemo; they all died.

Currently she is taking essiac.

Thanks

Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)