CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A possible side-effect from Frankincense?

Views: 2,392
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,312,449

Re: A possible side-effect from Frankincense?

It's not too late to get her on a deparasiting program with zapper. Her choice to avoid chemo was lifesaving.

And get a zapper with fungus frequencies which is all cancer really is. Do you ever see them trying to treat cancer with anti-fungals? No, because coincidentally (right) the only anti-fungals they have are worse than chemo. Go nowhere near ANY of the drug cartel's products, unless you have a death wish.

Nature however has plenty. Try giving her olive leaf extract--it's the best one I've found, or other strong anti-fungals, like garlic. And add that zapper. I got mine from Paraguay, which as it turns out was good because the frequency type zappers are being messed with by the FDA here in the US.

Here's how I beat a stage 3 liver tumor.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2295885#i

The cartel is all about making money off our suffering. I'm all about getting and staying well. No profit for me. You decide who to believe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)