CureZone   Log On   Join
Slander by an adult child against the family that spoiled her?

Views: 2,591
Published: 8 y

Slander by an adult child against the family that spoiled her?

I am new.. you gave some excellent advice on slander. And you helped me by the advice you gave someone else, so I decided to reach out too.
I along with a few siblings have become victims of a vicious and malicious lie. This lie was put on Facebook. And it was done by my daughter, she is angry because I had her removed from my dad's home. Of course, I had to take her to court, which she was found guilty of stagatory elderly abuse.

She has been the apple of the family's eye for 34 years, the betrayal is devastating to me especially because its my dad and daughter. She is displaying the personality of a diabolical socialpath. I told a relative there is nothing that we can do for her, she needs profession help and medical treatment. I will pray the universal karma won't consume her. She is spiraling out of control..

What's your take?

Amaka

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)