Yep, I ate a bunch of cilantro before I knew my health problems were mercury based. Makes you feel amazing at first as it starts pulling mercury out of tissues. But the half life is unknown so you pull it out a ways and then it just redistributes somewhere else. Your insides almost literally become a slow mercury pinball machine. Before that I didn't have food allergies and I had enough energy to do things. I'm now on round 22 20mg DMPS and finally getting some energy back and my food sensitivities are nearly gone. I'm not good about taking the four supplements (forgetful) so I only increase my dose 2.5mg at a time so that I don't need the extra support as much.