CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post Migraine-How to get rid of drugged feeling?

thewoman Views: 2,711
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 384,327

Re: Post Migraine-How to get rid of drugged feeling?

I've suffered from migraines all my life (i'm now 68). Sometimes, if I catch it RIGHT AWAY, Excedrin will work. But if it doesn't start going away within about half hour, I know I'm in for a full blown migraine. I take Imitrex. I split the 100mg tab into thirds and and one of those always does the trick. I am adamantly against pharmaceuticals in general, other than dire emergencies so this makes me feel a bit hypocritical, but I just can't deal with head/eye pain like that for hours on end, so I succumb.

I am still looking for the source of migraine, tho it seems futile with all the possible causes, and I've exhausted myself researching it. I am still always looking at least for something natural I can do for it and will be trying Celery juice. I have tried many of the other suggestions here and they haven't worked for me personally.

Would someone please tell me what this "neutralizer" is that keeps being mentioned? I don't see a message naming it.
Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)