CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post Migraine-How to get rid of drugged feeling?

raymond Views: 4,238
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 384,297

Re: Post Migraine-How to get rid of drugged feeling?

I only wish over the counter meds would help. I have suffered with migraines since I was a teenager. Mine are completely debilitating. Before the migraine prescription meds came out in the '90's, I used to have to resort to losing 2-3 days of laying in bed with an ice pack until the pain subsided. Now, usually the prescription meds will work. However, I seem to be suffering from what they call rebound migraines. Meaning the meds work temporarily and then the headache comes right back. I am going to talk to my neurologist tomorrow about the newer prescriptions that prevent rebound migraines. I DON'T want to rely on the prescriptions meds, but I have been suffering from this particular migraine since Wednesday so I definitely need some intervention.

I don't drink, don't smoke and don't take anything with caffeine. I just want some relief!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.063 sec, (1)