CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bladder Problems,PMS

Docsrdumb Views: 24,167
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,515,722

Re: Bladder Problems,PMS

I just want to say that I feel for everyone posting here and that I have had multiple symptoms of pelvic pain,PMS, uti, back pain, pain with sex, exercise and bladder issues with no answers for years. I have seen multiple ob/gyn's, orthopedic surgeons, endocrinologist and finally two urogynocologist. Every possible syndrome had been ruled out and their process has taken years. Also, I began suffering from debilitating migraines about 8 years ago which was another ridiculous battle with Doctors. Everything I read led me to think autoimmune something was going on. Finally, this month an answer, Ureaplasma bacteria. A very uncommonly checked for yet easy swab culture to test. This bacteria can be silent or cause multiple symptoms, some very serious (just look it up). If you haven't been checked for this then I advise that you ask to be. Most doctors do not check for this at all and definitely not in any routine panels. I hope this helps someone and makes your journey to wellness quick. Good luck to all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)