CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: publish reports of your experiments

david1o1 Views: 3,106
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,299,841

Re: publish reports of your experiments

"
So, either it does work for a lot of people or they find some additional benefit.
"
knowing the low level of understanding of these phenomenons and the low level of intelligence (following the scientific mehtod, being open minded but at the same time skeptic, being logic, being reasonable) of most people, many probably think it's suppressed high tech and may help (i was like that a few years ago)
This does not mean this is effective to kill all kinds of parasitic worms in all parts of the body.

The excuse that the FDA/government will put you in jail is irrelevant if you asks somebody else in another country to do experiments and observe and measures the results for you.
Poor arguments, poor excuses.

"
I will be posting a lot of data when I retire.
"
Good, prove me wrong. If you make it available to the public (like Hulda Clark ) i will probably study what you have found and try to reproduce the experiments and results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.205 sec, (1)